Aloe vera, elderberry and chamomile facial cleansing cream
Tired of skin problems, mainly acne that is annoying in our daily lives. Do not worry, and we bring you an alternative solution to eliminate once and for all the different skin problems. Here we introduce you to the Aloe Vera plant, also known as Aloe Vera.
The elderflower is slightly astringent and emollient, and anti-inflammatory properties have generated multiple uses beneficial for the skin. Combined with the cooling effect of aloe vera and soothing chamomile, this gentle and refreshing facial cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for the face
Moisturizer.- Aloe vera gel has a substance called lignin, which can help penetrate the deepest layers of the epidermis, providing both essential amino acids, vitamins, and many nutrients. Also, the polysaccharides it contains act as a barrier preventing natural moisture from being lost.
Rejuvenating.- Thanks to the capacity of the plant to produce fibroblastic fibres found in the dermis, 7 to 8 times of its average speed, and are responsible for collagen production, they reduce wrinkles .
Bactericidal action.- Aloe Vera has natural antibiotic or anti fungicidal properties. Thanks to the substance called anthraquinones, it allows to prevent and cure the anés present in the skin.
Skin nutrition.- The number of amino acids, vitamins and polysaccharides contained in this Aloe Vera gel may stimulate the correct nourishment of the epidermis. This way, epithelial and subepithelial cells will be gained, ensuring tonicity and freshness in the skin due to their stimulation and regeneration of all the cells involved in the process.
Aloe Vera facial cleanser ingredients
- 25 g of elderflowers or ten teabags of elderflower
- 25 g chamomile or ten chamomile tea bags
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera juice
- 2 teaspoons plain yoghurt
Aloe Vera facial cleanser
- Make an infusion using half of the herbs and a cup of boiling water. Cover them and let them infuse.
- Use a mortar to shred the rest of the herbs until you can leave them in powder. If you use teabags, the herbs will already be crumbled and ready to use.
- Mix the herbs, aloe vera and yoghurt, and add the spoonful infusion, continually stirring until a thin paste is left, but thick enough so that it does not slip from the face.
- Apply it to the clean face, except in the area around the eyes and mouth. To exfoliate, massage the paste with the fingertips by making gentle circular movements on the skin.
- Use the rest of the infusion, adding water if it is necessary, to remove the paste and tone the skin.